About Tulsa Oklahoma
If you are a history buff, you already know that Tulsa has a history deep in Native Americans and the oil boom industry that helped to put Tulsa on the map, however, today you will see a different side of this mini metropolis.
Today, Tulsa is home to half a million residents living in Tulsa proper and its official boundaries. In 2004, Tulsa was listed as one of America’s Most Livable Communities by the Partners for Livable Communities. Today, Tulsa is known for its beautiful scenery, cultural diversity, quality educational facilities along with an educated populace, artistic developments, and its pro-business course of action. Tulsa is not only a great place to visit, but also a wonderful community in which to live and work.
Tulsa is home to its own zoo, many exciting outdoor activities, museums, galleries, fine dining cuisine and more. Not only is Tulsa moving forward with new innovative industries and companies but also is still preserving its wonderful history. No matter how advanced Tulsa may become oil is still spoken and is still seen in the wonderful mansions that were left behind by the oil tycoons of the day.
The riverfront adds to the beauty and magic of Tulsa as it encounters over 40 miles along the Arkansas River. The city has now created a wonderful 20-mile area of parkland for visitors and residents to enjoy which includes wonderful outdoor recreational activities for the entire family. The River Parks includes playgrounds, trails, sculptures, fountains, fishing, and many other activities. You can also find several concerts and festivities along the banks of the Arkansas River.
- Tulsa is located in the northeastern portion of Oklahoma along the Arkansas River.
- The 2000 census had the population of Tulsa at 393,049
- The average age of residents of Tulsa is 34.5
- The average household income in Tulsa is $35,402.
- Tulsa has four seasons with 29.1 inches of rainfall annually and 9.1 inches of snowfall annually.
- The average temperature in January is 39.2 degrees Fahrenheit and the average temperature in July is 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
We will work hard to be YOUR Tulsa Real Estate Agent! We are the Tulsa Homes experts and will work hard to find the home of your dreams. Call Toll Free Direct at 1 (877) 738-8572 today.